It's me, the Silliest

This is my blog of recipes. I like "eating the rainbow" as well as globe-trotting through food. I totally dig heady local produce and local fresh meats.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Whole BBQ'd Snapper

Summer = BBQ; no other factors are necessary. However, this specific formula is as follows: 2S+2Hh+2L+2B=Perfect Snapper!

2 lbs Snapper (or any fish, any size), head removed, gutted... I DEF have my fish dude do this for me!
2 handfuls of herbs (parsley, oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage... go to your garden and snip away)
2 lemons
2 TBSP butter, room temp

Arrange half your herbs on the bottom of a sheet of tin foil that is big enough to just wrap up your fish. Cut up one lemon and put half of the slices on top of the herbs. Lay your fish on top, put the other half of the lemon inside the fish with the other half of your herbs and half your butter. Put the other TBSP of butter on top of him and bbq him on medium heat for 20 mins!

No comments:

Post a Comment