It's me, the Silliest

This is my blog of recipes. I like "eating the rainbow" as well as globe-trotting through food. I totally dig heady local produce and local fresh meats.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The PERFECT Pancake

Meeg loves pancakes and can't get enough of them. Seriosly, he could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner and has done so in the past. Frequently. I, myself, am not a huge fan of pancakes. For a start, I prefer savory items in the morning, also, I find them rather uniform and blase to be honest. Finally, I'd rather save the calories for a carnitas taco or something equally delicious.

All that hating on pancakes aside, you MUST try these pancakes. They are light and creamy and have a bit of kick from the sour cream. I serve mine with pineapple and cottage cheese... YUMMMM!

Oh, final note: I make them with non-fat sour cream

Recipe link

No comments:

Post a Comment