It's me, the Silliest

This is my blog of recipes. I like "eating the rainbow" as well as globe-trotting through food. I totally dig heady local produce and local fresh meats.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ina's Strawberry Scones & Marmalade

I wanted to expand my ever-increasing repertoire of baking recipes, so I decided on a classic for me: scones. These scones are so tasty and we're really enjoying having them around in the mornings. I also made some marmalade to go with them. I love this marmalade because I think the lemons provide a perfect tangyness that I thoroughly enjoyed. I actually did the scones with cranberries instead and I am sure you could substitute any dried fruit(s).

Here are the links. I love Ina!

Scones

Marmalade

This is a really nice gift after a dinner party! Buy some french jars, a pastry box and a gift bag and send your guests home with something more to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment