It's me, the Silliest

This is my blog of recipes. I like "eating the rainbow" as well as globe-trotting through food. I totally dig heady local produce and local fresh meats.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Scallion Pancakes with Curry

So, Mike and I had major munchies last night and we officially have NOTHING in our kitchen (note to self: stop at WF on way home from Lee's wedding).

1 C flour
1 Egg
3/4 C water
1/2 C chopped scallions
1 TBS curry powder
2 tsp chili powder
Oil

You mix all of the ingredients together and then pan fry in a bit of oil. You treat this as you would a breakfast pancake (just don't serve w syrup!!... omg, I'm so lame).

I did a sauce with them too:

1 TBSP soy sauce
1/2 tsp rice wine vinegar
1/4 tsp sugar
Red pepper flakes to taste

This was very satisfying and cured the munchies without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment